Clockwork Goblin Miniatures offers a growing range of 15mm and 28mm Alternative World War Two miniatures. Find the full range available on the Shop page. Clockwork Goblin also offers a full range of digital sculpting, 3d printing and miniature production services. We have successfully worked on several kickstarter projects and can offer a comprehensive range of services in this area.
News - 4 February 2016
IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE.
1. With the launch of our 28mm miniature range through Warlord Games in July, we will be stopping the sale of this scale on our website at the end of January so we can concentrate on preparing the new moulds and new masters for July. We will have some stock at Salute, and hopefully lots of new masters and prototypes to see.
2. The 15mm range will continue, although we plan to take a pause with this range in July to allow us to focus on the 28mm products. Don't panic, this will be temporary and the 15mm range will reappear in early 2017 larger, better and refreshed - obviously benefiting from all the work done at the bigger scale.
3. We haven't altered our prices for almost three years, and can hold them for the time being - but we also haven't adjusted our postage prices either, unfortunately Royal Mail have! We will be revisiting our postage prices in February, apologies, but its an increasing cost we have to allow for.
4. Find us at the Warlord stand at Salute for demo and participation games of Konflikt'47.
5. Our 3d Printing services remain unaffected and are available via firstname.lastname@example.org and at https://www.facebook.com/clockwork3dprinting/?ref=bookmarks
To us, this is all positive news, but we realise you may not appreciate everything depending on your perspective. As a small outfit we need to focus on getting what we're doing right and that means making each step of the process a manageable size. This plan allows us to switch focus to a timetable and get both the 28mm and 15mm ranges produced to the best of our ability, without shortcuts and compromises. We have spread ourselves thin in the past and we've learnt form that. Going forward we want to deliver on time (and Warlord will hold us to that!) and without distraction.
Even better for our friends across the pond, we now have some stock positioned in the US. Contact Image Replicas (http://www.imagereplicas.com/) who are in the process of updating their website with available models. The more custom they get, the more they'll stock - simple.